Customers constantly ask me what to expect in Privity. While there are probably too many changes to list, the overall functionality remains incredibly intuitive.
Privity is a more simple, more stable, and more robust searching tool. The idea was to simplify the workflow of claim professionals, giving them the freedom to work on their files the way they want.
Privity’s Online Guide will walk you through the use of the application, step by step. From logging in to exporting your annotating documents, the Online Guide provides video instruction to all of our users.
Here is a brief overview of 6 of my favorite new features:
Navigation – A simple and global navigation allows you to quickly move from your file library to multiple search views, so you can locate key terms or tagged files with ease.
- Robust Metadata-laden File Library – Our new Grid View allows the user to see all of the metadata hidden within the file, isolating field data for sorting or searching. Now, users can see the Author of emails, the BCC recipients or even the names of attachments to files.
- Proprietary HTML5 Viewing – Privity is equipped with a HTML5 viewer that is compatible on iOS and other devices, allowing you to find your files wherever you are in the world. The viewer provides fast document loading, through streaming of page content on-demand.
- Useful Annotation Discussions – Privity fosters a dialogue among your team members, allowing users to post comments and replies to prior comments. Also, users can highlight key clauses in documents in order anchor their comments to particular text.
- Searching On the Go – The Search Similar feature allows users to review docs, find key terms on the go, highlight them and locate them among the entire Case file library. This is an incredibly helpful workflow tool, which allows you to isolate problematic text in a matter of moments after locating the first instance.
- Exporting Adobe Comments – All annotations within Privity may be exported into Adobe Acrobat Comment format. That means that users get to take their in-line comments with them.
Please follow and like us: